09-23-2006, 07:32 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Dracula ManI feel I'd represent two different things on the two different sites. On Chubbs, I'd be more of an updater/idea pusher, maintaining the RPG and keeping the IC world flowing with sagas, whereas DBA is my brain child, and on there I lay down the ground rules which people base their roleplays on. Obviously on Chubbs, the ground rules are laid down already and have been for a while. In other words, Chubbs = maintenance and improving, DBA = a work in progress. I'd like to remain active on both, since they're both RPGs I want to see successful.
1) You run your own site. What will you do if you find that working both here and at Chubbs is stretching yourself out too thin? Which would be the first to go?
Quote:Originally posted by Dracula ManI feel I can differentiate pretty well between them, but if I know someone on both RPGs, I only tend to treat them differently if it's to do with staff work. For example, I recognise authority differently on both, as some people are more active than one RPG than on the other, and I'd ask different people to do different things depending on which I was addressing.
2) And finally, could you seperate the two RPGs and your interactions with the people there if the need came about?
An example for the second question.
Jimmy B came into your RPG, but had a rough time there. After finally deciding things were not going to well, he left, but not in the peaceful way both him AND you would've preferred.
Now, he talks about leaving Chubbs and wants your take on it, upon public boards. Would you approach this as a fresh, new situation, or do you think your experiences with this person on your OWN RPG would influence your decision here?
Basically, if it's professional, I treat everyone the same. But if they just wanted my personal opinion on whether they should leave or not, I'd speak frankly, using my experience of them from DBA if necessary.
Quote:Originally posted by Dracula ManOther than DBA, I'm not a staff member anywhere else. On FoF, I give my input for ideas and the like (such as the new sidekick system, which me and Squirtle created together), but I've stepped down from an 'official staffing' role. Really, it's not about the authority; my motives are for improving the RPGs. I want to see both Chubbs and DBA be successful, and FoF, though I take a less direct role in that.
A) What is your motivation for wanting to become staff at Chubbs too? What is it that makes you feel that you should try out for staff here, when you are already Staff in other RPGs?
Quote:Originally posted by Dracula ManNope. I'd have to say out of the three RPGs I'm part of (Chubbs, DBA, FoF) Chubbs is probably the most important. It's the biggest, and the one I've been on the longest. DBA is more of a fledgling RPG, and something I want to continue to nurture. Hopefully its member base will grow with time, and give it the same kind of activity Chubbs has. Like many have said, (and I agree) it's potential is huge. If it grows as big as Chubbs, I might have to consider if I can keep up with it all myself. But let's be honest, it might not take off, and it might become derelict. In which case, I can simply carry on my writing on Chubbs. We'll have to see what happens. FoF is more of a 'hobby', whereas the other two would be more like actual jobs. I just roleplay on FoF occasionally for fun, and it would probably be the first to get cut if my free time ran out.
B) What will you do if, like in the question above, you have to make a few cuts from the other RPGs? Would Chubbs be one of the ones you cut?
Quote:Originally posted by Dracula ManPretty much the same answer as A. I want to see both Chubbs and DBA successful. I love them both in their own way.
C) What are your reasons, if there are any, you have applied to be a Staff Member in all of these RPGs? Do you have that much devotion to all of them, or is there something more? Tell me what makes you desire to be staff.
Is it for the competition? Is it to prove a point? Is it to challenge yourself and see how many RPGs you can Mod for successfully, or is it another reason?
Quote:Originally posted by MinoshiaAlready answered on page 2.
Why are you the best persona available for the job?

http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...post273109
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

