Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS
#60
Quote:BROLI
What are your thoughts in terms of reliability and efficiency as a moderator if you were to have a multitude of these unexpected occurrances that take you away from Chubbs?

A moderator who is constantly away from Chubbs is an ineffective one. It leaves a hole for the other staffers to fill, and what you would normally be taking care of, the others have to pick up the slack. You?ve essentially become a place-filler, mod in title only. If there was a set schedule you were going to be gone, it would be easier to deal with. A once-in-a-while period of time is acceptable, but if you are constantly unable to fulfill your duties, you are unreliable and inefficient, and should henceforth be replaced with someone who can be both, all intentions aside.


Quote:CARGO
Who do you think should win this competition. Why?

I can?t answer these questions without sounding like an ass. Although any one of us would do a good job, I think I should win. Super Buu and I both have experience, but mine is on Chubbs, not somewhere else. I?ve been building up to where I am today, and I feel I?m finally ready to make the leap from a responsible member to a responsible staffer. My activity may be a weakness, but that?s not to say it wouldn?t prevent me from doing a good job.


Quote:BROLI
How would you improve the RPG? You say that this is your main reason for wanting to be a moderator, so expand on that. Bardock, this question applies to you as well. You say you just want to help. What does that entail?

?Help.? I want to take care of the people who end up having to bump their threads after 72 hours, and make sure that every last detail is correct so they don?t have to get frustrated that something?s not right. I want to be able to step into the middle of an argument and have the authority not only to stop it, but also take preventative measures so it doesn?t happen again. I want to make sure there is no one causing problems that give everyone else a migraine. I want to be able to sit down with members who are having trouble and mediate their problems without having to go through somebody else. I want to be able to develop the parts of the site that are lacking (e.g., heaven and hell). I want to make sure information is easily accessible, organized, and up-to-date. I want to be able to contribute to a saga while it?s still in the planning stages. I want to be somebody that people can come to if they need something. I want to correct all of the spelling and grammatical errors on the main site (O<). I know I can do all of this, and do it well, because I?ve felt like if I was staff, I could make a difference in these situations.


Quote:DRACULA MAN
A. What is your motivation for wanting to become staff at Chubbs too? What is it that makes you feel that you should try out for staff here, when you are already Staff in other RPGs?

B. What will you do if, like in the question above, you have to make a few cuts from the other RPGs? Would Chubbs be one of the ones you cut?

C. What are your reasons, if there are any, you have applied to be a Staff Member in all of these RPGs? Do you have that much devotion to all of them, or is there something more? Tell me what makes you desire to be staff.

None of these questions apply to me. I am not staff anywhere else, nor do I have another RPG taking up my time. These should be directed at Supes and Twenty instead of the three of us. If you wish to rephrase these, you?re welcome to do so.


Quote:MINOSHIA
Why are you the best persona available for the job?

I have the RPG Discussion forum, and have felt I?ve done a good job with that. I?ve had help along the way, but it?s been a good training ground at getting me to think like a mod here. I contribute in other areas, and have worked alongside staff with a few projects here and there (outside of this competition). While being here longer than the other two doesn?t necessarily make me any better, it does give me some history as I?ve seen quite a few changes and a longer look at how things operate. I spent most of my first year and a half simply observing, and as I got more involved, I think the members in general have felt I was a good person to have around.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Burter Jr - 09-21-2006, 01:37 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Spencinator - 09-21-2006, 01:43 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Super Buu - 09-21-2006, 01:57 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Broli - 09-21-2006, 01:57 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Jinpo - 09-21-2006, 02:01 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Dantes - 09-21-2006, 02:07 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Super Buu - 09-21-2006, 02:18 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Drake - 09-21-2006, 02:26 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Broli - 09-21-2006, 02:42 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Super Buu - 09-21-2006, 02:44 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Broli - 09-21-2006, 02:49 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Super Buu - 09-21-2006, 02:51 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Drake - 09-21-2006, 02:58 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Super Buu - 09-21-2006, 03:05 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Broli - 09-21-2006, 03:53 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Super Buu - 09-21-2006, 05:01 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Old Pigero - 09-21-2006, 05:18 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Bardock - 09-21-2006, 06:39 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Broli - 09-21-2006, 08:06 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Vegeta - 09-21-2006, 08:59 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Super Buu - 09-21-2006, 10:04 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Bardock - 09-21-2006, 10:24 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Toshiro - 09-21-2006, 11:12 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Bardock - 09-21-2006, 01:17 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Super Buu - 09-21-2006, 02:16 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Violet - 09-21-2006, 03:46 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Spencinator - 09-21-2006, 05:00 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Super Buu - 09-21-2006, 05:04 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Broli - 09-21-2006, 06:01 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Kirano - 09-21-2006, 07:00 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Ruhiel - 09-21-2006, 07:49 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Ruhiel - 09-21-2006, 08:04 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Burter Jr - 09-21-2006, 08:21 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Ruhiel - 09-21-2006, 10:05 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Kirano - 09-21-2006, 11:01 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Jinpo - 09-22-2006, 01:30 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Bardock - 09-22-2006, 04:54 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Bardock - 09-22-2006, 06:52 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Super Buu - 09-22-2006, 07:14 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Super Buu - 09-22-2006, 07:32 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Bardock - 09-22-2006, 07:34 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Super Buu - 09-22-2006, 08:46 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Super Buu - 09-22-2006, 09:07 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Super Buu - 09-22-2006, 12:06 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Broli - 09-22-2006, 10:25 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Ruhiel - 09-22-2006, 10:51 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Super Buu - 09-23-2006, 12:07 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Jinpo - 09-23-2006, 12:23 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Broli - 09-23-2006, 12:24 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Minoshia - 09-23-2006, 03:26 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Broli - 09-23-2006, 07:54 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Super Buu - 09-23-2006, 06:22 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Super Buu - 09-23-2006, 07:32 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Burter - 09-23-2006, 08:00 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Super Buu - 09-23-2006, 08:20 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Broli - 09-24-2006, 01:23 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Super Buu - 09-24-2006, 04:29 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Burter - 09-24-2006, 06:34 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Broli - 09-24-2006, 06:41 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Bardock - 09-24-2006, 10:46 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Minoshia - 09-24-2006, 02:01 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Jinpo - 09-24-2006, 04:46 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Super Buu - 09-25-2006, 08:42 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Bardock - 09-25-2006, 12:30 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Broli - 09-25-2006, 01:45 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Super Buu - 09-25-2006, 01:49 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Broli - 09-25-2006, 01:54 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Super Buu - 09-25-2006, 02:01 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Tami - 09-25-2006, 08:04 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Burter - 09-25-2006, 08:09 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - MEMBERS - by Bardock - 09-27-2006, 04:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)