09-24-2006, 05:34 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Take all of the current staff (including VJ) and the remaining idols, and organize the staff rankings as you see fit. You can cut whoever from staff and add whoever from idol to whichever position. Give reasoning for each change, subtraction, and addition.
Current Staff List:
Super Admin: VJ
Admin: Raditzu and Reijin
Super Moderator: Android-18, Burter Jr, Hellfighter 17
Moderator: Bra, Krillin, Trunks
Story Guides: None
My Staff List:
Super Admin: VJ
Admin: Raditzu and Reijin
Super Moderator: Burter Jr, Hellfighter 17
Moderator: Bra, Krillin, Trunks, Android-18
Story Guides: Super Buu, Bardock, Android 20
As you can see, I really didn't make many changes, except I reimplemented the idea of "Story Guides" again. The only noticeable switch on that list is Android 18 to Moderator. She does a great job, but she's been very busy lately, and I think it'd be best if she didn't have to worry about doing so much here on Chubbs. I would have promoted one of the current Moderators to Super Admin, however, they are all having time constraints lately. Trunks was my leading candidate, but now he's having much less time as well. In the event that one of them showed they had more time to commit, I would have promoted them to Super Mod. I didn't touch the current Admin and Super Admin hierarchy simply because it would have unbalanced the staff situation. VJ may not be able to be here very often, but he pays for our servers, and keeps us out of legal trouble. Not to mention, he can be a "tie-breaker" in the event that Rad and Rei reach an impasse. I considered upping either Rad or Rei to Super Admin status, to sort of be the man in charge, but they both do a lot of work for the site, some visible to the members, and probably a lot not visible to us. I couldn't simply make one of them a Super Admin and leave the other as just an admin. I was going to up Burter Jr to Admin as well, as he's convinced me that in the event one of our current admins can't stay on Chubbs anymore, he's the one I'd want taking his place as an administrator.
Also, I made all three Chubbs Idol Finalists Story Guides to sort of give a "trial period" for the staff to evaluate each of us in a practical test. The three of us act as "mini-staff" for a while, and then based on how we perform in our duties there, you can make one of them a more permanent member of staff. The other two could remain story guides and keep helping out, or simply remove the Story Guide position altogether.

