09-25-2006, 08:42 AM
Quote:Originally posted by MinoshiaOne big, glaring problem, in my opinion, is the disparity between quest and spar judging (not to mention personal roleplays). At the moment, a six-post quest might receive somewhere in the region of 600 zeni (or much more in some cases) whereas a spar of the same length will recieve at max, 150 zeni (and that's extremely rare). A universal rating system for quests, spars and personal roleplays would be very nice. The system wouldn't be perfect; no subjective quality-based grading system ever is. But it would be more consistent, and I think it'd be better than what we have now. I think my total familiarity with the RPG would help with something like this, since I have a good knowledge of what would and wouldn't be unbalancing.
What do you think needs to be changed and why? How would you change it, and why do you think your abilities help you deal with the problem?
Quote:Originally posted by CargoMy ability to focus on tasks. Usually I'm only good at concentrating when I'm motivated, or the subject interests me. I outlined this greatly in the thread entitled "SB's Triumvirate". Just look at the AIM convo.
What would you change about yourself in order to be a better staffer?
For the most part, this isn't a problem on Chubbs (since I'm obsessed with the site), but it might be if I'm asked to work on something like filler content that I thought wouldn't help out the RPG that much. I might get bored/lax with it, though I doubt it would leave my mind.
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

