09-27-2006, 02:18 PM
Quote:Originally posted by RaditzuFor the record, I hate this game. =[
One of the other staff members is pissed off at you and the admins both said you need to make nice or your kicked off of staff (since you're the noob and all). This means you get to play everyone's favorite game: brown-nosing. The pissed off staffer said fine, but you have to make your appeal quick. You have one sentence to try to mend things. What do you say to each staff member?
VJ: "It was a mistake, I'm sorry."
Rad: "I messed up, but just give me a chance to prove I can fix things."
Rei: "I hope you'll give me another chance."
18: "I hope you'll forgive me."
Burter: "I won't do it again."
Heffers: "You know it wasn't deliberate, but I'm sorry anyway."
Bra: "I apologise, it wasn't my aim to offend you."
Krillin: "I'm sorry if I offended you."
Trunks: "I'll try my best to make it up."
Quote:Originally posted by RaditzuTacos, providing they're the right kind.
Which is more XTREME:
1) Tacos
2) Waffles
3) Mountain Dew
And yes, you're expected to answer that.
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Its important for staff members to try to remain active In Character, as an example to the rest of the RPG. Summarize each staff member's character -- as concisely as possible -- as well as the character of each of the three competitors.
Raditzu: Confident, relaxed, has narcissistic tendencies.
Reijin: A battle genius who doesn't understand human relationships.
18: Lost and confused, dependent.
Burter: Puts his friends/family before anything else.
Hellfighter: The father who never seems to get it right but always has the best intentions.
Bra: Erratic, self-conscious, quick-to-anger.
Krillin: Easy-going, bumbling, strangely unlucky.
Trunks: A friendly warrior with a dark, hidden past.
Gero: A troubled genius.
Twenty: Instinctive, cunning, self-serving.
Bardock: Disaffected dickhead who loves to fight.
Super Buu: A clueless wad of arrogance.
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

