Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF
#58
I'm short on time, so I can't answer everything at the moment, but I'll do what I can.

Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Which is more XTREME:

1) Tacos

2) Waffles

3) Mountain Dew

And yes, you're expected to answer that.

Tacos ordinarily, but if you have syrup to go with those Waffles, I'd have to say Waffles.

Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Its important for staff members to try to remain active In Character, as an example to the rest of the RPG. Summarize each staff member's character -- as concisely as possible -- as well as the character of each of the three competitors.

VJ - Mr. Incognito
Rad - A laid-back badass who doesn't give a damn
Rei - Cold, calculating, and impersonal
A18 - Haflway nice, halfway OMG psychopathic!
Burter - An inwardly altruistic lizard with shedding problems
HF - the android with the iron will
Bra - Hormone-charged teenager
Trunks - Morally-inclined, and inwardly pensive
Krillin - Outwardly is sir laughalots, inwardly is ethically driven
Bardock - a jerk and a battle-loving thrill-seeker
Super Buu - Pompous and sometimes idiotic, but has a drive
Gero - Confused and morally driven genius
Twenty - A self-conscious, selfish asshole

Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
One of the other staff members is pissed off at you and the admins both said you need to make nice or your kicked off of staff (since you're the noob and all). This means you get to play everyone's favorite game: brown-nosing. The pissed off staffer said fine, but you have to make your appeal quick. You have one sentence to try to mend things. What do you say to each staff member?

VJ: "Woah, I'm sorry, I must have really screwed up."
Rad: "I'm sorry, I won't do it again."
Rei: "My apologies, I'll do my best to make sure it doesn't happen again."
BJ: "Woah, sorry, I didn't mean for it to get this out of hand."
A18: "I'm sorry, I'll stop right now if it's making you mad."
HF: "Audio Orgasm?"
Krillin: "You know I didn't mean it, but I'm still sorry."
Bra: "My bad. I'll leave it alone."
Trunks: "Sorry man, I'll drop it."
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Burter Jr - 09-21-2006, 01:35 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-21-2006, 01:45 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Burter Jr - 09-21-2006, 01:46 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-21-2006, 02:08 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-21-2006, 04:50 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-21-2006, 09:31 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Reijin - 09-21-2006, 10:24 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-21-2006, 10:36 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-21-2006, 10:36 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-21-2006, 01:20 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Krillin - 09-21-2006, 02:22 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-21-2006, 04:43 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Ruhiel - 09-21-2006, 07:41 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Ruhiel - 09-21-2006, 10:14 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-22-2006, 05:44 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-22-2006, 07:32 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Vegeta Jr - 09-22-2006, 08:11 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-22-2006, 11:44 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Krillin - 09-22-2006, 02:36 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Ruhiel - 09-22-2006, 10:57 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-22-2006, 11:53 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Burter - 09-23-2006, 08:02 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Burter - 09-23-2006, 08:07 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-23-2006, 09:21 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-24-2006, 09:58 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Ruhiel - 09-24-2006, 05:34 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Ruhiel - 09-24-2006, 06:12 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Ruhiel - 09-24-2006, 08:36 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-25-2006, 12:32 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Raditzu - 09-26-2006, 04:48 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Krillin - 09-26-2006, 04:52 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-26-2006, 09:48 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Krillin - 09-26-2006, 12:59 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-26-2006, 03:15 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-26-2006, 03:21 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Burter - 09-26-2006, 06:21 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Raditzu - 09-26-2006, 06:50 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Raditzu - 09-26-2006, 07:05 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-26-2006, 10:32 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-27-2006, 09:18 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Raditzu - 09-27-2006, 09:19 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-27-2006, 09:24 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Raditzu - 09-27-2006, 09:30 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Reijin - 09-27-2006, 10:50 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-27-2006, 12:14 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Krillin - 09-27-2006, 02:11 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-27-2006, 02:18 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Raditzu - 09-27-2006, 05:40 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Burter - 09-27-2006, 06:35 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Ruhiel - 09-27-2006, 11:21 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Reijin - 09-28-2006, 03:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)