10-23-2006, 05:27 AM
1) The lack of any sort of really 'evil' villain after Frieza. Frieza stands out as the last true 'villain' in DBZ, since all the other creatures that they fight are DESIGNED to kill. They've never been given a real choice between Good and Evil. Frieza had that choice, and chose evil. Which makes him way more badass than any of the Androids.
Also, he was a racist. Pure awesome.
2) The Buu Saga. Shouldn'tve happened. Even though I love having Kid Buu and all, the series ideally should've ended after the Cell saga, what with the whole passing-of-the-torch thing.
3) Fox (I think it was Fox, may have been WB) for only being able to take the series to where it did on Namek. I was just watching through some of those episodes, and they did a really good job on the series. Even if they took some liberalities with the translation (which it seems they did), there seemed to be a lot more humor to it.
4) Two-frame Fighting of the Cell Saga Recycled x10000. Absolute shit. Thank God it got a bit better in the Buu saga.
5) Saiyan Domination - Very rarely did anyone not a saiyan contribute in any meaningful way to the fights after the Saiyan saga. Another reason why I like the episodes that Fox did.
The real exception to this was when Tien briefly held off Cell, which was super badass.
Also, he was a racist. Pure awesome.
2) The Buu Saga. Shouldn'tve happened. Even though I love having Kid Buu and all, the series ideally should've ended after the Cell saga, what with the whole passing-of-the-torch thing.
3) Fox (I think it was Fox, may have been WB) for only being able to take the series to where it did on Namek. I was just watching through some of those episodes, and they did a really good job on the series. Even if they took some liberalities with the translation (which it seems they did), there seemed to be a lot more humor to it.
4) Two-frame Fighting of the Cell Saga Recycled x10000. Absolute shit. Thank God it got a bit better in the Buu saga.
5) Saiyan Domination - Very rarely did anyone not a saiyan contribute in any meaningful way to the fights after the Saiyan saga. Another reason why I like the episodes that Fox did.
The real exception to this was when Tien briefly held off Cell, which was super badass.
![[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]](http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff137/catseye543/Bellesig6-1.jpg)

