10-23-2006, 06:50 AM
I agree with all the points the points stated by KB and Krillin, but yet I still find this whole thread ironic. xD We're criticizing what our entire role-play is based off of, yes I know our universe is quite a bit different, but I'm just saying is all.
=P
I think the reason some of us are here was because of that interest of the Dragonball Z series, despite its most noticeable flaws. I know the show was corny, but honestly, I?m glad it was there. If not for the series, there would not have been a Chubbs. =(
=P
I think the reason some of us are here was because of that interest of the Dragonball Z series, despite its most noticeable flaws. I know the show was corny, but honestly, I?m glad it was there. If not for the series, there would not have been a Chubbs. =(
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."

