10-23-2006, 03:42 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Uh, what else... I guess the storylines coulda been more fleshed out. Just once I would've liked to see someone win because they're a better strategist or have a unique advantage. Something besides "Well, he's stronger than such-n-such."
YES!!! I always hated that about the series. Every time, it's all "Goku is uber-suppa saiyan, nobody can beat him, lolololololol11!11" Stratigy is the way to go! When Gero came into the series, I was happy that someone with a brain instead of mussle came into the battle. He would've have won had it not been for being EXTREMLY OUTNUMBERD. No matter how smart you are, you can't beat Vegeta, Trunks, Piccilo, Gohan, Tein, and Krillian combined!
Quote:Originally posted by Suazaa
5: Koola not being in the series, it would have been so cool if when Mecha Frieza and King cold came to Earth Koola came too. They could have done a whole saga out of that.
Hell yeah! I wanted to see Trunks try and kill Koola in form 5!!! BUHAHAHAHA!!!


![[Image: uno.jpg]](http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l94/freakydink/uno.jpg)