10-23-2006, 03:56 PM
I am adverse so SSJ3 because of the sheer fact that having 3 levels of "Ultimate Best Ever Warrior" is silly.
"Super Saiyan? Ultimate Warrior, I guess. Super Saiyan 2? Um... Ultimate of ultimate... I guess that's possible. I mean, it's Gohan, so we know he can do shit beyond the ordinary. It's been hinted at all series! So I'll buy that. Super Saiyan 3? Seriously, how lazy are you guys? So the build up to Gohan's SSJ2 over the entire series = nothing now? That's it, I'm outta here. Latah fuckos."
I also found it exasperating that the Buu saga kept you in the thrall, waiting for Gohan's super-secret-omg-wtf-bbq-rape power to be released by Old Kai, only to watch Gohan be good for one episode... And then get pwned. Sigh.
"Super Saiyan? Ultimate Warrior, I guess. Super Saiyan 2? Um... Ultimate of ultimate... I guess that's possible. I mean, it's Gohan, so we know he can do shit beyond the ordinary. It's been hinted at all series! So I'll buy that. Super Saiyan 3? Seriously, how lazy are you guys? So the build up to Gohan's SSJ2 over the entire series = nothing now? That's it, I'm outta here. Latah fuckos."
I also found it exasperating that the Buu saga kept you in the thrall, waiting for Gohan's super-secret-omg-wtf-bbq-rape power to be released by Old Kai, only to watch Gohan be good for one episode... And then get pwned. Sigh.
![[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]](http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff137/catseye543/Bellesig6-1.jpg)

