Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Now this is f-ing ridiculous...
#2
Better learn not to talk during a teachers lesson while you're young. I have heard a lot of grief upon students who choose to talk during a collage course.

I'm not social, I stay out of trouble, so I share anything. All I know is I hate those people that do try to talk to me during class, or those who are talking and cause the teacher to try and talk over them.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by OldYamcha - 10-28-2006, 03:07 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Android-18 - 10-28-2006, 03:17 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Super Buu - 10-28-2006, 03:19 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Bujin - 10-28-2006, 03:22 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by OldYamcha - 10-28-2006, 03:58 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Kami - 10-28-2006, 07:11 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Uno - 10-28-2006, 07:31 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Spencinator - 10-28-2006, 07:58 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Super Buu - 10-28-2006, 08:00 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Paragus - 10-28-2006, 09:10 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Uno - 10-30-2006, 12:25 AM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Paragus - 10-30-2006, 12:48 AM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Tobias - 10-30-2006, 12:51 AM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Ruhiel - 10-30-2006, 01:27 AM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Dehan - 10-30-2006, 01:43 AM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Uno - 10-30-2006, 05:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)