Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Now this is f-ing ridiculous...
#7
In 4th grade, I was standing in line with the other kids to get ready for recess. The kid infront of me turns around and starts to talk to me. We recently got in trouble as a class by being noisy, so the rest of the class was quiet. I knew the teacher was going to find out, so I didn't even say a word to him. The teacher hears someone talking, walks over to us, and punishes me! I get a detenion a have to write and read aloud a 300 word essay about how I disrupted class, and the kid that was talking gets off scott free. I evened tried to say it was him, but he was like "Stop trying to blame someone else for something they didn't do." Fuck off teacher!
[Image: uno.jpg]
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by OldYamcha - 10-28-2006, 03:07 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Android-18 - 10-28-2006, 03:17 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Super Buu - 10-28-2006, 03:19 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Bujin - 10-28-2006, 03:22 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by OldYamcha - 10-28-2006, 03:58 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Kami - 10-28-2006, 07:11 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Uno - 10-28-2006, 07:31 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Spencinator - 10-28-2006, 07:58 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Super Buu - 10-28-2006, 08:00 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Paragus - 10-28-2006, 09:10 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Uno - 10-30-2006, 12:25 AM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Paragus - 10-30-2006, 12:48 AM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Tobias - 10-30-2006, 12:51 AM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Ruhiel - 10-30-2006, 01:27 AM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Dehan - 10-30-2006, 01:43 AM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Uno - 10-30-2006, 05:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)