10-30-2006, 12:48 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Koola
Quote:Originally posted by Paragus
I was in 3rd grade.One day it was early in the morning when the pledge of allegiance comes on the loud speakers and my shirt got hooked on my desk when i tried to stand, so i wasnt standing for the first couple of lines. My teacher came over and grabbed my desk and literally chucked it across the room and made me stand for the rest of the school day. Very traumatizing.
You want to talk traumatizing? When I was in 8th grade, in sewing class(I hated the fact that I couldn't pick the classes I wanted to be in), a kid got his finger cut off! He and his friend were being stipid by playing a game invovling their fingers and sissors. One thing lead to another, and off the finger went, flying across the room. I was the frst to see it happen, as I was telling them, "Dudes, something bad is going to happen if you two don't stop." They said, "What's the worst that can happen?" After he went to the hospital, we were tring to clean the blood the went everywhere. Of course, the finger went flying, and we couldn't find it...til I stepped on it. I still have nightmares.
omg that is traumatizing. Im sorry

