Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Now this is f-ing ridiculous...
#16
Of course I had many teachers give 'rdiculous' punishments...didn't mean I did them lol.

I had one teacher demand I write a three week journal and prepare to do a short presentation/speech in front of the class or serve a week in ISS. I lied and said I'd do the journal...and I BSed my way through the presentation lol.

But in college the punishment varies. If a instructor is standing up trying to give you tips on studying for his next quiz or test he expects all of the students to stay silent.

I've had four instructors to just sit down and call up their wives or friends if someone starts talking, especially if they ask you once to be silent or let them finish...and if you don't then they just tell you to leave and be ready for the hardiest quiz/test/mid-term you'll ever have in your life.

Since I've been in college only three instructors have kept that threat...and it sucked hardcore. I say show your teacher as much respect as they deserve, and I know from experience that many don't deserve any respect what so ever but if you want to get through high school or colleg epeacefully just bite your tongue and kiss butt if you got to.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by OldYamcha - 10-28-2006, 03:07 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Android-18 - 10-28-2006, 03:17 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Super Buu - 10-28-2006, 03:19 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Bujin - 10-28-2006, 03:22 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by OldYamcha - 10-28-2006, 03:58 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Kami - 10-28-2006, 07:11 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Uno - 10-28-2006, 07:31 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Spencinator - 10-28-2006, 07:58 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Super Buu - 10-28-2006, 08:00 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Paragus - 10-28-2006, 09:10 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Uno - 10-30-2006, 12:25 AM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Paragus - 10-30-2006, 12:48 AM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Tobias - 10-30-2006, 12:51 AM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Ruhiel - 10-30-2006, 01:27 AM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Dehan - 10-30-2006, 01:43 AM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Uno - 10-30-2006, 05:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)