Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Now this is f-ing ridiculous...
#18
I've never received a ridiculous punishment, but I have been punished for a ridiculous reason.

It's winter. I'm walking onto the playground in good ol' sixth grade, then a friend starts chasing me and throws asnowballs at me. I am merely running away and not retaliating (I love snowball fights, but the playground supervisor was a hardass). Then all of a sudden the supervisor tells me to come to her and didn't even notice him, and tells me that I have detention. When I tell her what was actually going on, she says I should have came and told her, then I go on to say that I was actually going in her direction and she yelled at me before I could tell her (both true, not that I would have told her). She just stares at me then tells me when I have detention. =\ I'll never forget, even though I don't really care; I just like to pretend I'm a grudge-holder, which I may secretly be.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by OldYamcha - 10-28-2006, 03:07 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Android-18 - 10-28-2006, 03:17 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Super Buu - 10-28-2006, 03:19 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Bujin - 10-28-2006, 03:22 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by OldYamcha - 10-28-2006, 03:58 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Kami - 10-28-2006, 07:11 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Uno - 10-28-2006, 07:31 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Spencinator - 10-28-2006, 07:58 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Super Buu - 10-28-2006, 08:00 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Paragus - 10-28-2006, 09:10 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Uno - 10-30-2006, 12:25 AM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Paragus - 10-30-2006, 12:48 AM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Tobias - 10-30-2006, 12:51 AM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Ruhiel - 10-30-2006, 01:27 AM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Dehan - 10-30-2006, 01:43 AM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Uno - 10-30-2006, 05:04 PM
Now this is f-ing ridiculous... - by Hellfighter 17 - 10-31-2006, 01:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)