11-19-2006, 11:04 PM
Gamespot seems to be the minority, as far as scores go. IGN gave it a 9.5, citing it as 'the greatest Zelda game ever created', and Metacritic gave this.
What I'm glad of is that, apparently, the nunchuk controls actually complement the game and make it better, making aiming much more quick and intuitive, as well as making horseriding combat easy. I had been worrying that, since it was originally designed for the Cube, the Wii controls might just be tacked on and Cube controller might actually be superior. Now I can sleep easy. XD
Red Steel's getting mixed scores. Some magazines are giving it 9, others are giving it 5. Personally I'd go with Far Cry - it's not out yet for the US, but it's going to be a EU launch title and should be out for you guys by Christmas. Mainly I just want to punch people into the air using the Wiimote. >_>
What I'm glad of is that, apparently, the nunchuk controls actually complement the game and make it better, making aiming much more quick and intuitive, as well as making horseriding combat easy. I had been worrying that, since it was originally designed for the Cube, the Wii controls might just be tacked on and Cube controller might actually be superior. Now I can sleep easy. XD
Red Steel's getting mixed scores. Some magazines are giving it 9, others are giving it 5. Personally I'd go with Far Cry - it's not out yet for the US, but it's going to be a EU launch title and should be out for you guys by Christmas. Mainly I just want to punch people into the air using the Wiimote. >_>
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

