Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Not so much a content idea, but ...
#1
When I thought of this, I found myself yearning for the 'What can we do?' thread, but it's locked Tongue

Basically, for quests, I think there should be more flexibility from the original reward. I'm not having a go at the staff, this is just a suggestion, but it seems like there's more of a tendency just to go with what's on the quest page, regardless of quest content.

If you want a good example of what I mean, look at the 'Trunky' quest in Heaven, then the 'Saiya-jin Uprising' quest on Vegeta. Roughly the same size in content, but one gave out 36 TPs 6000 zeni, the other gave out 7 TPs 500 zeni. Though the Saiyan-jin Uprising did have the whole co-operation thing going, it's probably not enough to merit that big a difference Wink Again, I'm not having a go at anyone, but this does seem a little unfair.

What I'm suggesting, therefore, is some kind of bonus/penalty thing. Basically if people outdo themselves in a quest, they receive a little extra for their hard work, and the opposite if people hit the bare minimum. Not too much, I would say a 100% bonus, 50% penalty would be the maximum adjustment, but this would be a step in the right direction.

Anyone feel free to post in this thread about your thoughts/modifications on the idea, but keep it civil please. 8)
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Not so much a content idea, but ... - by Rose - 02-01-2006, 06:37 PM
Not so much a content idea, but ... - by Rose - 02-01-2006, 07:11 PM
Not so much a content idea, but ... - by Kaden - 02-02-2006, 03:23 AM
Not so much a content idea, but ... - by Rose - 02-02-2006, 07:58 AM
Not so much a content idea, but ... - by Kaden - 02-02-2006, 08:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)