02-02-2006, 07:58 AM
The problem is, if there weren't any quest rewards, then power would be determined entirely by time here, from weekly training points. Putting less of an emphasis on actually RPing. That would suck. I cringe when I see people who've RPed actively for half a year, who are less powerful than someone who's RPed once every two weeks for a year.
However, I'm not asking for a radical change - all I'm asking for is a little flexibility, to make rewards more sensical. If you look at the two examples, Trunky and Saiya-jin Uprising, the reward system seems a little ... skewed.
Any other opinions would be appreciated, from staff or member alike
However, I'm not asking for a radical change - all I'm asking for is a little flexibility, to make rewards more sensical. If you look at the two examples, Trunky and Saiya-jin Uprising, the reward system seems a little ... skewed.
Any other opinions would be appreciated, from staff or member alike
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

