03-12-2006, 08:25 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
But this is what i would get on a Small/Medium ship
That was my whole initial point. That's not what I would get on a ship. Those ships aren't "maxed out" they're what you think are maxed out. You could easily sacrifice armor or accessories for more weapons, or give up weapons for different accessories. You also stacked those builds to favor the Small ship. Good example: if you're trying to max out stats, ditch the Heavy Blaster Turrent in favor of two Heavy Assault Cannons. You'll get more armament for less Core and gain a small boost to your propulsion. Or ditch the HE Nailer in a similar fashion. You could also get rid of some of the propulsion drain to try and keep up with faster ships. Your small ships also lacks any customizations. No Grapplers, no cloaking, so on and so forth.
This has gone full circle now. What you think is "best" is nothing more than your own take on the situation. I would never build either of those ships, and if you're going to dump that much money on nothing but weapons, then you deserve to be able to pack one helluva punch.
I will admit, though, that I think the Small ships are a bit over-balanced after having this little... convo.
![[Image: Kaden2.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Nezumi16/Sigs/Kaden2.jpg)
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."

