Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Guitar thread again ftw
#1
My guitar skills ftl.

Do any of the good guitar players here have any tips on picking more accurately? I've always picked by holding the pick with my index, middle and thumb until recently, now I pick normally with just the index and thumb but I strum holding the pick with all three. I've noticed a pretty big difference positively since the switch in my picking accuracy but it's still not that great, and I'm hankerin for some tips.
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Guitar thread again ftw - by Blind Man - 05-20-2007, 12:09 AM
Guitar thread again ftw - by Bojack - 05-20-2007, 01:24 AM
Guitar thread again ftw - by Raz - 05-20-2007, 02:29 AM
Guitar thread again ftw - by Orion - 05-20-2007, 02:46 AM
Guitar thread again ftw - by Bojack - 05-20-2007, 05:27 AM
Guitar thread again ftw - by Pigero - 05-20-2007, 04:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)