Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Guitar thread again ftw
#5
Yeah, Goten's way is good. But when you start economy picking, it's best to only do 3 frets per string. When you get the hang of that then you can do even number runs.

I do that, scales, riff to Immigrant Song, the 'spider' (here), and some 'finger gym' (here). I don't have a set routine or anything, I just fuck around in between other stuff. People say that's bad, but I'm happy with my rate of development so they can stuf.

Wtf, Australians don't play guitar. Lies. =|

EDIT: And no, those are not Rickrolls. This guy Justin Sandercoe does lessons there and he has some cool exercises and stuff.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Guitar thread again ftw - by Blind Man - 05-20-2007, 12:09 AM
Guitar thread again ftw - by Bojack - 05-20-2007, 01:24 AM
Guitar thread again ftw - by Raz - 05-20-2007, 02:29 AM
Guitar thread again ftw - by Orion - 05-20-2007, 02:46 AM
Guitar thread again ftw - by Bojack - 05-20-2007, 05:27 AM
Guitar thread again ftw - by Pigero - 05-20-2007, 04:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)