Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Guitar thread again ftw
#6
I haven't read anybody's post besides the thread starter but...

Hold the pick the standard way. No matter how comfortable/uncomfortable it is, you need to learn to deal with it. I used to hold my pick with 4 fingers. Then 3. Now 2. 2 Fingers is just more effective. I can't really explain why. It just is.

Now as far as accuracy goes...
Learn some Ozzy. Particularly Crazy Train, and if you're feeling dangerous, Bark at the Moon.

That be my 2 cents.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Guitar thread again ftw - by Blind Man - 05-20-2007, 12:09 AM
Guitar thread again ftw - by Bojack - 05-20-2007, 01:24 AM
Guitar thread again ftw - by Raz - 05-20-2007, 02:29 AM
Guitar thread again ftw - by Orion - 05-20-2007, 02:46 AM
Guitar thread again ftw - by Bojack - 05-20-2007, 05:27 AM
Guitar thread again ftw - by Pigero - 05-20-2007, 04:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)