Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[PS] Barracks
#24
?Yo number 30 come here!? Shouted a middle aged man.

Raspberry didn?t say anything, since he didn?t understand that it was his number. The soldier came to the grotor-jin and started to poke on him, he started to show directions with his fingers to Rasp. The reptile started to glare at the soldier seeing the rifle, he could not say a word. He was a bit insecure about this thing he was getting him self into.

?Maybe I should listen sometimes when someone tells me about things... Like the woman who wanted me to this competition anyways... I should learn. I bet she was telling me something really important about this...this... Well whatever this is.?

The man was pointing towards a door, Raspberry was trying to be tough about the situation, he started to push the door but the door didn?t budge. The reptilian warrior was starting to lose it he was pounding the door with weak punches just not to break the door.

?It?s an elevator press the button you stupid piece of crap,? the soldier said with an angry sound.

The alien gator started pressing the button rapidly waiting to get rid of the schizophrenic soldier before he was starting to shoot. But the elevator came down real slow. The gator-like warrior was trying to remember what this was all about; he was pushing himself against the elevator door and was wondering if he did listen anything at all.

Suddenly the elevator door opened and the reptile fell on the ground, there were two more people in the elevator. Raspberry tried to peek at the men before actually staring at them, two men with army suits and guns...Rasp was getting worried about this DA thing, he started to think harder and he remembered everything.

?Such a moron I am, I came here for... nothing I just said the word ?sure?... Damn I?m dumb well it can?t help anymore. Maybe I?ll find some friends.?

He came finally up from the ground when the elevator doors opened again in some kind of barracks, the soldiers staid in the elevator and Raspberry ran into one of the barracks. He saw a bunch of beds and people, he walked past them until there was the number, the number 30.

?This must be my bed since it?s got the same number on it as what they say I have...Thirty, are there thirty people here or what? He went on the bed to lie down, he started to remember the youth that was bothering him... This place wont stop me I?m going to solve the mystery about my family race and planet...I just got to kill everyone here first I presume.?

He closed his eyes and wanted to somehow see into the future to see how this competition is going to go... Live or Die that?s the question for Raspberry.

(OOC: Okay so I was bored wrote this so im like in the Barracks chilling...)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[PS] Barracks - by Burter - 05-16-2007, 05:31 AM
[PS] Barracks - by Android 17 - 05-16-2007, 10:17 PM
[PS] Barracks - by Saz - 05-17-2007, 02:08 AM
[PS] Barracks - by Orion - 05-17-2007, 11:21 AM
[PS] Barracks - by King Cold444 - 05-17-2007, 04:37 PM
[PS] Barracks - by OldPikkon - 05-18-2007, 01:15 AM
[PS] Barracks - by Uno - 05-18-2007, 02:41 AM
[PS] Barracks - by Grandpa Gohan - 05-18-2007, 05:25 AM
[PS] Barracks - by OldPikkon - 05-18-2007, 07:52 AM
[PS] Barracks - by Old Zangya - 05-18-2007, 11:43 AM
[PS] Barracks - by Banned Doma - 05-18-2007, 03:45 PM
[PS] Barracks - by Kami - 05-18-2007, 09:26 PM
[PS] Barracks - by OldPikkon - 05-19-2007, 12:47 AM
[PS] Barracks - by Minoshia - 05-19-2007, 04:00 AM
[PS] Barracks - by Celipa - 05-19-2007, 08:34 PM
[PS] Barracks - by Android 17 - 05-19-2007, 10:45 PM
[PS] Barracks - by Bra - 05-20-2007, 05:45 AM
[PS] Barracks - by Bardock - 05-20-2007, 06:23 AM
[PS] Barracks - by Bujin - 05-20-2007, 04:10 PM
[PS] Barracks - by Joe Android 15 - 05-21-2007, 02:43 AM
[PS] Barracks - by Aero - 05-21-2007, 12:41 PM
[PS] Barracks - by OldPikkon - 05-21-2007, 01:12 PM
[PS] Barracks - by Orion - 05-21-2007, 02:18 PM
[PS] Barracks - by Raspberry - 05-21-2007, 02:54 PM
[PS] Barracks - by Bardock - 05-21-2007, 08:35 PM
[PS] Barracks - by Tapion - 05-22-2007, 01:06 AM
[PS] Barracks - by Retane - 05-22-2007, 01:49 AM
[PS] Barracks - by Mowgli - 05-22-2007, 02:52 AM
[PS] Barracks - by King Cold444 - 05-22-2007, 05:02 AM
[PS] Barracks - by Kirano - 05-22-2007, 01:52 PM
[PS] Barracks - by Retane - 05-22-2007, 06:23 PM
[PS] Barracks - by Burter - 05-22-2007, 09:16 PM
[PS] Barracks - by Deo - 05-23-2007, 03:07 AM
[PS] Barracks - by Raditzu - 05-23-2007, 04:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)