Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Forgotten Realms
#1
Ever read any of the Forgotten Realms Books?

If so, by who, and which ones?

I've been reading the Legend of Drizzt series, I think most or all of it is written by R. A. Salvatore.

They are actually good and fun reads, if you havent read them, I would suggest you go out and get them a look at. Make sure you start with the first trio

Homeland
Exile
Sojourn
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Forgotten Realms - by Retane - 06-04-2007, 02:46 AM
Forgotten Realms - by Downy Peach - 06-04-2007, 03:33 AM
Forgotten Realms - by Tobias - 06-04-2007, 03:36 AM
Forgotten Realms - by Nori - 06-04-2007, 03:43 AM
Forgotten Realms - by Retane - 06-04-2007, 03:57 AM
Forgotten Realms - by Android 14 - 06-04-2007, 10:38 AM
Forgotten Realms - by Vegeta - 06-04-2007, 10:50 AM
Forgotten Realms - by Nori - 06-04-2007, 12:58 PM
Forgotten Realms - by Android-18 - 06-04-2007, 05:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)