Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Forgotten Realms
#2
I read The Hunter's Blades Trilogy, where the Dwarfs are god-like. Ugh, no I didn't, infact, I actually only read the last two, which was pretty stupid of me now that I come to think of it. I've never really read much of Salvatore since then, but what I have read of him helped me hate him. He killed Chewbacca in the Star Wars novels, proper bastard I tell thee.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Forgotten Realms - by Retane - 06-04-2007, 02:46 AM
Forgotten Realms - by Downy Peach - 06-04-2007, 03:33 AM
Forgotten Realms - by Tobias - 06-04-2007, 03:36 AM
Forgotten Realms - by Nori - 06-04-2007, 03:43 AM
Forgotten Realms - by Retane - 06-04-2007, 03:57 AM
Forgotten Realms - by Android 14 - 06-04-2007, 10:38 AM
Forgotten Realms - by Vegeta - 06-04-2007, 10:50 AM
Forgotten Realms - by Nori - 06-04-2007, 12:58 PM
Forgotten Realms - by Android-18 - 06-04-2007, 05:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)