06-18-2007, 07:11 PM
Long story short, there is this girl I have been seeing for a long time at the library. I have been getting the vibe/look from her for a while, and I think she would like to get to know me. Last Saturday she came over to my table (she works there) and she asked me about some book she 'thought was from the shelf'.
1) She called me 'sweetheart'. I don't get it. Evan said it could be she thought I looked 12, or possibly retarded. I'm 99% sure I look neither, so it's been racking my brain why she called me that. Maybe she is socially inept like me and just didn't know what to say, although she sounded very charming.
2) She's like, extremely hawt... I don't get that either. Maybe she is just like me, except actually attractive. That's comforting I guess
Bottom line, it's obvious she wants to touch my penis (Harold and Kumar ftw), but idk wtf to do. Ben and Evan have told me to just walk up to her and talk to her, something I REALLY doubt I will be able to do. But I'm going to stop cockblocking myself (Ben's advice) and just do eet. But it's not that easy for someone who doesn't even feel comfortable talking to other males.
Any advice, reassurance, etc. would be helpful. =o
1) She called me 'sweetheart'. I don't get it. Evan said it could be she thought I looked 12, or possibly retarded. I'm 99% sure I look neither, so it's been racking my brain why she called me that. Maybe she is socially inept like me and just didn't know what to say, although she sounded very charming.
2) She's like, extremely hawt... I don't get that either. Maybe she is just like me, except actually attractive. That's comforting I guess
Bottom line, it's obvious she wants to touch my penis (Harold and Kumar ftw), but idk wtf to do. Ben and Evan have told me to just walk up to her and talk to her, something I REALLY doubt I will be able to do. But I'm going to stop cockblocking myself (Ben's advice) and just do eet. But it's not that easy for someone who doesn't even feel comfortable talking to other males.
Any advice, reassurance, etc. would be helpful. =o
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
-Slash

