06-21-2007, 07:49 PM
Aqua Wrote:Rl has been crazy for me and this... incident happened at a poor time of my availability. Could someone please give me a brief rundown of what all is going down with RPing, new features, etc? Or a link to a thread where all of this is?
RP as normal for now. For all IC purposes, no new features have been added to the RPG. We're in the process of getting the training program set up on the new site so people can continue their training.
As for new OOC features, well, there are lots of them. Just play around with the forums and see what you can find. There might be a list somewhere of what's new, but I certainly don't have it. Almost every time I've gotten onto these forums I've found something new to play with.
![[Image: RadOct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/raditzu/RadOct.jpg)
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"

