Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Update
#23
First... I meant it wasn't an issue for me. As In, Ok, you guys win, etc.

Second, You guys act like the basic members are out to get you. I don't think you're nazi's, though I would say I've seen certain members of staff over react at various times, and the staff, as a whole, has a tendancy to get real defensive real fast... case in point: this thread.

I've said it before in this thread and I'll say it again: Ya'll think you need the edit limit, so Ok, keep it. It's not like I could do anything about it, and it doesn't seem like the rest of the members really care because no one else has stepped into the thread to raise issue with it. Once again, I just thought that since we switched servers I would bring something up that was/ is a personal peeve of mine. It isn't a critique on anyone's staffing ability... it was just an innocent idea. Clearly one staff doesn't like. So we can move on eh?

Like I said, 30 mins > 10 so at least it's a step in the right direction IMO.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche


Messages In This Thread
Update - by Aqua - 06-21-2007, 07:07 PM
Update - by Krillin - 06-21-2007, 07:36 PM
Update - by Waffuru - 06-21-2007, 07:42 PM
Update - by Raditzu - 06-21-2007, 07:49 PM
Update - by Yamu - 06-21-2007, 08:30 PM
Update - by Aqua - 06-22-2007, 03:41 AM
Update - by Krillin - 06-22-2007, 03:47 AM
Update - by Aqua - 06-22-2007, 03:54 AM
Update - by Krillin - 06-22-2007, 04:10 AM
Update - by Waffuru - 06-22-2007, 04:11 AM
Update - by Aqua - 06-22-2007, 04:25 AM
Update - by Krillin - 06-22-2007, 04:33 AM
Update - by Aqua - 06-22-2007, 04:41 AM
Update - by Krillin - 06-22-2007, 04:45 AM
Update - by Aqua - 06-22-2007, 05:02 AM
Update - by Raditzu - 06-22-2007, 06:52 AM
Update - by Reijin - 06-22-2007, 06:57 AM
Update - by Aqua - 06-22-2007, 07:49 PM
Update - by Raditzu - 06-22-2007, 09:05 PM
Update - by Krillin - 06-22-2007, 11:21 PM
Update - by Aqua - 06-23-2007, 03:52 AM
Update - by Josh - 06-23-2007, 04:53 AM
Update - by Aqua - 06-23-2007, 05:20 AM
Update - by Krillin - 06-23-2007, 05:20 AM
Update - by Aqua - 06-23-2007, 05:23 AM
Update - by Krillin - 06-23-2007, 05:27 AM
Update - by Reijin - 06-23-2007, 05:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)