Be original, and let your instincts take control. Not entirely though. You never want to say something offensive, at least not during the first 3 or four conversations. While you're talking to her, you'll most likely realize if she is diggin' you, from interest in the conversation or flirtatious comments. From there make your move with some flirtatious comments or something. After a few of them, take her off her feet with something romantic, or smooth. Then ask for a number.
If she says she has a bf, but you think she likes you, say something like: "Well, I'd still like to know more about you." or something like that.
Once you get her number, don't get too happy. Never call the first day. I'm not a fan on the 72 hour rule, because I usually call when I have time or feel the time's right, but never the first day.
You can also give her your number too. If she accepts it, then you've seemed to catch her interest. If she calls you, even better. That means she's really diggin' you.
From there just talk casual conversation for a while, unless she brings up sex and all. If she does, don't be all scared. Talk about it. After maybe 2 or 3 days of talking over the phone then you can ask what she's doing another day; do the date thing. Yada, yada.
If she says she has a bf, but you think she likes you, say something like: "Well, I'd still like to know more about you." or something like that.
Once you get her number, don't get too happy. Never call the first day. I'm not a fan on the 72 hour rule, because I usually call when I have time or feel the time's right, but never the first day.
You can also give her your number too. If she accepts it, then you've seemed to catch her interest. If she calls you, even better. That means she's really diggin' you.
From there just talk casual conversation for a while, unless she brings up sex and all. If she does, don't be all scared. Talk about it. After maybe 2 or 3 days of talking over the phone then you can ask what she's doing another day; do the date thing. Yada, yada.

