Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
If I am mad, it is mercy!
#1
May the gods pity the man who in his callousness can remain sane to the hideous end!

Now that I am done quoting lovecraft, let us speak of our mental oddities. Nothing necessarily medically debilitating, just those quirks or annoyances we do without sound logic.

I was talking to Spence when I realized this one, I have to play each character in a game, such as a fighting game or Team Fortress 2, almost the same amount of time. TF2 annoys me in particular because my nephew plays on my account and effs things up.

Also When I go to sleep I have to close all doors and, if possible, lock them. Especially the closet. Its not a fear either. I just HAVE to do it.

Also I constantly fidget or play around with something. Right now my foot is jiggling like mad. If I have something in my pocket that snaps open and close I need to fiddle with that until its content inevitably spill or the lid breaks. Sometimes I must resort to ear tugging and constantly readjusting my glasses.

also I... well Ill take a break for now.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Tobias - 03-10-2008, 02:31 AM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Bojack - 03-10-2008, 02:55 AM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Tobias - 03-10-2008, 03:05 AM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Bojack - 03-10-2008, 03:21 AM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Tobias - 03-10-2008, 03:23 AM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Orion - 03-10-2008, 04:53 AM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Spencinator - 03-10-2008, 12:43 PM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Saz - 03-10-2008, 09:17 PM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Raditzu - 03-11-2008, 06:47 PM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Tobias - 03-11-2008, 07:34 PM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Spencinator - 03-11-2008, 09:59 PM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Orion - 03-11-2008, 11:40 PM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Tobias - 03-12-2008, 02:20 AM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Raditzu - 03-12-2008, 11:01 PM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Blind Man - 03-13-2008, 03:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)