03-10-2008, 12:43 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2008, 12:48 PM by Spencinator.)
Bojack Wrote:Huh? O_O
>_>
*sigh*
Tobias > Tien > Garlic Jr. = Tim. He's not Retane by any means. xD
Anyway, like Tim, I have my own quirks. I have to have my fan on all the time, no matter what season. I also keep my door shut. If it's open, I get paranoid and I lose this sense of security I didn't know I had. Also, I usually end up chewing on SOMETHING when I'm occupying myself with other things. Be it food, bottle caps, tabs from pop cans, etc. It doesn't matter.
Oh, and there are times when I'll be doing something, and then another thing pops into my head that I just have to do right then and there.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."

