Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
If I am mad, it is mercy!
#8
Um, quirks, quirks. Well when I'm sitting down I'll tap my right foot repeatedly, I literally can't sit still for more than a few minutes before I start tapping.

Oh and I tear the skin off my lips, I know it's gross, but I can't help it. I'll just be sitting there watching tv, and suddenly I'll notice I've peeled off a large chunk of skin from my lips.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Tobias - 03-10-2008, 02:31 AM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Bojack - 03-10-2008, 02:55 AM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Tobias - 03-10-2008, 03:05 AM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Bojack - 03-10-2008, 03:21 AM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Tobias - 03-10-2008, 03:23 AM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Orion - 03-10-2008, 04:53 AM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Spencinator - 03-10-2008, 12:43 PM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Saz - 03-10-2008, 09:17 PM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Raditzu - 03-11-2008, 06:47 PM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Tobias - 03-11-2008, 07:34 PM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Spencinator - 03-11-2008, 09:59 PM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Orion - 03-11-2008, 11:40 PM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Tobias - 03-12-2008, 02:20 AM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Raditzu - 03-12-2008, 11:01 PM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Blind Man - 03-13-2008, 03:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)