03-11-2008, 06:47 PM
1) I definitely have twitches. Mostly in the form of a bouncing leg.
2) Someone mentioned their fan. I have mine on next to my bed. It drives me insane if I try to sleep without it. Its the perfect white noise.
3) I'm a horrible procrastinator, which isn't anything really new, but its compounded by two other things. The first being a tendency to do things in large bursts of creativity and enthusiasm. The second thing is that I have a complete and total understanding of the first. I don't bother with something because I know, at some point, I'll have this magically epiphany and get it done in three or four straight hours of work, so why waste all the time in-between. Its not conducive behavior to a healthy career in higher-education, by the way.
4) I compulsively tell non-malicious lies. Mostly for my own amusement. Its never anything bad, but woe is he who bothers ask me what time it is.
5) I'm amazingly apathetic. Like... I don't even know how to describe it. Its definitely not healthy, but at the moment there's not much I can do about it. (see number 3)
6) Laughing at my own jokes. This is a personal favorite. I tell jokes I think are funny. I don't care if anyone else enjoys them or not.
7) I often dance while I walk. Not anything spectacular, but maybe a little slide here, or a snazzy spin there.
8) I've developed this weird kind of ADD. I always need to be doing more than one thing. I don't even watch movies any more, and this is probably why I rarely watch TV. Why just sit there watching a movie when I could be listening to music, with the TV on behind me while I'm at my computer surfing the net or playing a game. This one's actually starting to annoy me, since I have a stack of DVDs I bought sitting on my TV not being watched.
9) I used to only be able to get out of bed if the time were a palindrome. So if I set my alarm clock for 8:30, for example, I wouldn't move until 8:38. I'm better about it now, but it stills creeps up on me from time to time.
I saw this thread a while ago and have been thinking about it. Its been a fun little introspective exercise.
2) Someone mentioned their fan. I have mine on next to my bed. It drives me insane if I try to sleep without it. Its the perfect white noise.
3) I'm a horrible procrastinator, which isn't anything really new, but its compounded by two other things. The first being a tendency to do things in large bursts of creativity and enthusiasm. The second thing is that I have a complete and total understanding of the first. I don't bother with something because I know, at some point, I'll have this magically epiphany and get it done in three or four straight hours of work, so why waste all the time in-between. Its not conducive behavior to a healthy career in higher-education, by the way.
4) I compulsively tell non-malicious lies. Mostly for my own amusement. Its never anything bad, but woe is he who bothers ask me what time it is.
5) I'm amazingly apathetic. Like... I don't even know how to describe it. Its definitely not healthy, but at the moment there's not much I can do about it. (see number 3)
6) Laughing at my own jokes. This is a personal favorite. I tell jokes I think are funny. I don't care if anyone else enjoys them or not.
7) I often dance while I walk. Not anything spectacular, but maybe a little slide here, or a snazzy spin there.
8) I've developed this weird kind of ADD. I always need to be doing more than one thing. I don't even watch movies any more, and this is probably why I rarely watch TV. Why just sit there watching a movie when I could be listening to music, with the TV on behind me while I'm at my computer surfing the net or playing a game. This one's actually starting to annoy me, since I have a stack of DVDs I bought sitting on my TV not being watched.
9) I used to only be able to get out of bed if the time were a palindrome. So if I set my alarm clock for 8:30, for example, I wouldn't move until 8:38. I'm better about it now, but it stills creeps up on me from time to time.
I saw this thread a while ago and have been thinking about it. Its been a fun little introspective exercise.
![[Image: RadOct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/raditzu/RadOct.jpg)
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"

