Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
If I am mad, it is mercy!
#11
Some of you mentioned being apathetic; I'm a bit of the opposite. When I'm reading/watching something, I'll sometimes get attached to the character(s). If something bad happens to said character(s), I might end up get a little weepy-eyed. Hell, sometimes I'll full-blown cry. So I guess you could say I am a bit empathetic to certain things.

EDIT:
Raditzu Wrote:8 ) I've developed this weird kind of ADD. I always need to be doing more than one thing. I don't even watch movies any more, and this is probably why I rarely watch TV. Why just sit there watching a movie when I could be listening to music, with the TV on behind me while I'm at my computer surfing the net or playing a game. This one's actually starting to annoy me, since I have a stack of DVDs I bought sitting on my TV not being watched.
Ugh, I have the same problem, but with games. I have so many games I haven't even touched because of this problem. =x
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Tobias - 03-10-2008, 02:31 AM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Bojack - 03-10-2008, 02:55 AM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Tobias - 03-10-2008, 03:05 AM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Bojack - 03-10-2008, 03:21 AM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Tobias - 03-10-2008, 03:23 AM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Orion - 03-10-2008, 04:53 AM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Spencinator - 03-10-2008, 12:43 PM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Saz - 03-10-2008, 09:17 PM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Raditzu - 03-11-2008, 06:47 PM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Tobias - 03-11-2008, 07:34 PM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Spencinator - 03-11-2008, 09:59 PM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Orion - 03-11-2008, 11:40 PM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Tobias - 03-12-2008, 02:20 AM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Raditzu - 03-12-2008, 11:01 PM
If I am mad, it is mercy! - by Blind Man - 03-13-2008, 03:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)