03-14-2008, 05:28 AM
Doublepost:
And what the hell, Nori? Yes, nuclear strikes do, in fact, prove military superiority. If it didn't, Japan wouldn't have surrendered. O.o
It's not nice, but show of force works. There's a reason they refer to the possession of nukes as 'detterence.' Thankfully, we haven't been stupid with them. Everyone's aware of the possibility of MAD when attacking another nuclear-equipped nation.
And as for them being banned? *Snicker*
Yeah, because that's going to stop anybody.
EDIT: And yeah, I never took pride in the nuclear attack on Japan.
And what the hell, Nori? Yes, nuclear strikes do, in fact, prove military superiority. If it didn't, Japan wouldn't have surrendered. O.o
It's not nice, but show of force works. There's a reason they refer to the possession of nukes as 'detterence.' Thankfully, we haven't been stupid with them. Everyone's aware of the possibility of MAD when attacking another nuclear-equipped nation.
And as for them being banned? *Snicker*
Yeah, because that's going to stop anybody.
EDIT: And yeah, I never took pride in the nuclear attack on Japan.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."

