Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Xbox 360 Round up!
#31
Bought Halo 3 today, played the first two levels with a mate, pretty good so far. I must admit I didn't like the feel of Halo 2 at the beginning, but I'm liking this one.

Rock Band is definitely on my to-buy list. As is GTA:IV. I have the Orange Box on PC; God I loved Portal. I really hope they make a sequel for it. Don't know much about Dead Rising, although I'd probably check it out.

Yeah, I don't know what it was about Oblivion. Something about it just ground (grinded?) me the wrong way. I think part of DW is because I really enjoy the story part of it too.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Orion - 03-14-2008, 05:03 AM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Waffuru - 03-14-2008, 05:21 AM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Pink Underoo - 03-14-2008, 06:28 AM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Waffuru - 03-14-2008, 07:46 AM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Pink Underoo - 03-14-2008, 08:12 AM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Saz - 03-14-2008, 08:57 PM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Nori - 03-14-2008, 09:26 PM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Nappa - 03-14-2008, 11:13 PM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Nori - 03-15-2008, 01:24 AM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Saz - 03-15-2008, 02:32 AM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Nori - 03-15-2008, 03:44 AM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Saz - 03-15-2008, 03:46 AM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Nori - 03-15-2008, 03:57 AM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Saz - 03-15-2008, 04:31 AM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Burter - 03-16-2008, 06:40 AM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Orion - 03-16-2008, 08:10 AM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Waffuru - 03-16-2008, 08:22 AM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Pink Underoo - 03-16-2008, 09:46 AM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Nori - 03-16-2008, 04:10 PM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Blind Man - 03-16-2008, 05:07 PM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Saz - 03-16-2008, 07:01 PM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Bra - 03-16-2008, 09:22 PM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Blind Man - 03-16-2008, 09:27 PM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Nori - 03-16-2008, 10:30 PM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Blind Man - 03-16-2008, 10:47 PM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Nori - 03-16-2008, 11:45 PM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Raditzu - 03-17-2008, 12:48 AM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Blind Man - 03-17-2008, 01:16 AM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Nori - 03-17-2008, 02:38 AM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Raditzu - 03-17-2008, 07:11 AM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Orion - 03-17-2008, 07:21 AM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Waffuru - 03-17-2008, 08:17 AM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Dave - 03-17-2008, 12:28 PM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Bra - 03-18-2008, 04:50 AM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Waffuru - 03-18-2008, 06:32 AM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Tobias - 03-18-2008, 06:46 AM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Orion - 03-18-2008, 06:54 AM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Waffuru - 03-18-2008, 07:25 AM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Pink Underoo - 03-18-2008, 11:03 AM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Aero - 03-18-2008, 02:59 PM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Saz - 03-18-2008, 08:57 PM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Bra - 03-19-2008, 04:43 AM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Orion - 03-19-2008, 04:45 AM
Xbox 360 Round up! - by Tobias - 03-19-2008, 01:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)