04-13-2008, 07:29 PM
Nappa Wrote:Harry Potter movies. I didn't think it could get worse than the books.
You fail. Unless you were talking about OOTP...then you win. It left too much out. Way too much.
My bad movie experiences were the following, M.Night Shamalan or whatever his name is, The Village...like what the fuck? Seriously. I was expecting something else, when the bitch crawled over the big ass bush or whatever she did and I saw the road I went crazy already knowing what the twist was going to be. I just lost it. Absolutely lost it.
Also, Napoleyn Dynamite, didn't catch it in theatres but basically wasted six bucks on the movie when it was a new release. Me and my cousin were just like :| all through the movie. Nothing amused me, there was no comedy, there was nothing that even made me go 'Ha.' besides the credits that appeared at the end of the film that allowed me to tear my eyes from the pile of shit that was hyped up beyond belief.
Another movie I was dragged to go and see, She Hate Me....I don't know what the hell my now ex was thinking when she took me to see that movie but it was horrible. Dude fucks women to get them pregnant...a bunch of insane women at that, gets paid, then gets charged with something that I can't remember. At the end of the movie they have the guy taking a picture with ALL the kids he fathered. Aint that a bitch!
OMG I got a throw back...Pootie Tang. I was all too pissed about that movie especially when people were actually laughing...da hell...da hell.

