07-19-2008, 01:18 AM
The awesome encapsulated in the pencil scene has enough energy to power the entire planet for a whole month.
I loved how the Joker went from a scary psychopath to pure hilarity at the drop of a hat. Burning the tower of money with a guy still on top of it = horrifying. Dressed as a nurse with a faulty detonator = hilarious. I can see why there is so much buzz about giving Heath an Oscar for that. Seriously...like look inotohis eyes and the guy is not fucking there it is kinda creepy.
I loved how the Joker went from a scary psychopath to pure hilarity at the drop of a hat. Burning the tower of money with a guy still on top of it = horrifying. Dressed as a nurse with a faulty detonator = hilarious. I can see why there is so much buzz about giving Heath an Oscar for that. Seriously...like look inotohis eyes and the guy is not fucking there it is kinda creepy.
![[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]](http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e227/Wyled/Yamusig3copy.jpg)
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up

