07-19-2008, 03:06 PM
That boat scene is a classic sociological experiment, which made me love it more.
The pace of this movie was a bit jerky at times and its plot dense, they really packed two (trucking awesome) movies into one. I could see some people getting fatigued at the end. I watched the Extended Editions of the LotR in a row once. I was fine.
I'm not sure if the pacing was a bad or good thing yet, not after one watching. This movie is definitly a movie you need to see multiple times to get the full effect.
Anyone catch the Jokers one joke when the SWAT team was relocating Dent? He obstructed the road with a fire truck. On fire.
The pace of this movie was a bit jerky at times and its plot dense, they really packed two (trucking awesome) movies into one. I could see some people getting fatigued at the end. I watched the Extended Editions of the LotR in a row once. I was fine.
I'm not sure if the pacing was a bad or good thing yet, not after one watching. This movie is definitly a movie you need to see multiple times to get the full effect.
Anyone catch the Jokers one joke when the SWAT team was relocating Dent? He obstructed the road with a fire truck. On fire.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)

