http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACrk2U4e73Q
And I always got the impression that Batman was using his voice for both disguising it as differently as possible from his normal, and for intimidation factor. I had no idea people expected a smooth suave lady killer voice.
"Holy fuck, its the Batman, run!"
*Val Venis Voice* "HEllloooooo LADIES!" *drops towel*
EDIT: This scene just sets the entire movie. Immediately you realize "Holy shit, this isn't some prissy mobster (that was Fal Coney and Maloney), this is one sick morbid clown from a Hellraiser movie!"
And I always got the impression that Batman was using his voice for both disguising it as differently as possible from his normal, and for intimidation factor. I had no idea people expected a smooth suave lady killer voice.
"Holy fuck, its the Batman, run!"
*Val Venis Voice* "HEllloooooo LADIES!" *drops towel*
EDIT: This scene just sets the entire movie. Immediately you realize "Holy shit, this isn't some prissy mobster (that was Fal Coney and Maloney), this is one sick morbid clown from a Hellraiser movie!"
![[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/warpzone116/reijinchefsig.jpg)
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"

