Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Batman comics
#1
In lieu of reading crappy fanfiction all morning, I decided to read Batman comics instead. Now, I'll be the first to admit that I'm not an avid fan of Batman, but I do like to occasionally immerse myself into his gritty world. So I thought I'd start off by reading The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller. I'd heard it was good, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm probably only halfway through the first issue, but I do like what I see so far.

Anyway, I just thought I'd ask you guys about your favorite Batman comics and the reasoning behind why they're your favorite.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Batman comics - by Spencinator - 08-13-2008, 10:39 AM
Batman comics - by Tapion - 08-13-2008, 02:28 PM
Batman comics - by Tobias - 08-13-2008, 07:44 PM
Batman comics - by Bojack - 08-13-2008, 11:56 PM
Batman comics - by Spencinator - 08-14-2008, 12:41 AM
Batman comics - by Tobias - 08-14-2008, 12:43 AM
Batman comics - by Bojack - 08-14-2008, 12:51 AM
Batman comics - by Pink Underoo - 08-14-2008, 02:02 AM
Batman comics - by Talys - 08-14-2008, 02:42 AM
Batman comics - by Zangya - 08-16-2008, 03:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)