I too am not a big fan, but my favorite is Killing Joke. Now, It may not be because its actually better than some others, but it was the first 'mature' comic book I read. Reading late seventies spider man comics was all fine and good up until my dad let me read that bugger at ten. It hit me pretty hard. The joker was just some wacky prankster to me up until then, not the hyperinsane madman with class I associate him with these days. In fact it was the first real disturbing act of villainy I remember in any format. Basically it is my favorite single issue comic book because it changed my world, though it is a bit tame nowadays.
I'll also recomend The Long Halloween. Seriously, check that shit out.
I'll also recomend The Long Halloween. Seriously, check that shit out.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)

