Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My RP
#2
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
Quote:The sun was glowing it's usual golden glimmer.

It just sounds...awkward...too many words starting with g in one sentence.

Actually, that sentence is perfectly fine the way it is, barring the "it's." The 'g-g-g' is alliteration, which is actually a very successful tool in drawing attention to the writing. Don't change it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My RP - by Chase - 06-14-2006, 07:21 AM
My RP - by Ander - 06-14-2006, 06:17 PM
My RP - by Chase - 06-14-2006, 06:21 PM
My RP - by Jonathan Meer - 06-14-2006, 06:23 PM
My RP - by Rem-13 - 06-15-2006, 04:33 AM
My RP - by Rem-13 - 06-15-2006, 04:45 AM
My RP - by Jonathan Meer - 06-15-2006, 05:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)