Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rate the Roleplay Above You, Version 5982874
#4
EDIT: Kid Buu beat me to it Sad

Hmm...honestly I liked it, from what I saw I couldn't see any major grammar mistakes or anything like that but I did have one problem with it. It might just be me on this one but I kind of disliked the abruptness of the entire rp in general. I'll explain.

For example Burter had never meet Yamcha before in his entire life, but all of a sudden you just took an instant liking to him moments after meeting him only because "he seemed trustworthy". I've seen it done before but to me those scenarios always just seemed unlikely in real life, I mean would you just randomly trust someone you met literally three seconds ago? Like I said maybe that is just me being too nit picky but in an rp like that where everything is nearly perfect I had to nit pick to find anything to critic.

8.5/10

You accomplished what you set out to do in a very direct role play, cutting straight to the chase with no fluff. I liked it a lot, but it could have been a 10 had you added a slight bit more detail into it.

BTW this was my first time ever rating a role play so I apoligize if I rambled or didn't provide enough reason to back my opinions.

Spar: Pikkon vs Murasaki
when I wrote it I was sooo out of the rping mood and haden't put any effort into anything chubbs related in well over a month and I would really appreciate some C&C to help me get back on track.
[Image: Namek_Child.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Rate the Roleplay Above You, Version 5982874 - by Sol - 12-05-2006, 04:46 AM
Rate the Roleplay Above You, Version 5982874 - by Inactive Janemba - 12-05-2006, 10:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)