Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rate the Roleplay Above You, Version 5982874
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Pikkon
For example Burter had never meet Yamcha before in his entire life, but all of a sudden you just took an instant liking to him moments after meeting him only because "he seemed trustworthy". I've seen it done before but to me those scenarios always just seemed unlikely in real life, I mean would you just randomly trust someone you met literally three seconds ago? Like I said maybe that is just me being too nit picky but in an rp like that where everything is nearly perfect I had to nit pick to find anything to critic.

Some people just give off that warm, fuzzy feeling. Burter has a history with people like that. Looking at Yamcha's vault, I'd say he definely qualified for that fuzzy feeling. He's a genunily good guy.

I do think you're being a little critical on the character itself, instead of the writing.

Fixed the errors, Kid Buu. You'll find I hate spellcheck or proofreading, because I'm lazier then sin.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Rate the Roleplay Above You, Version 5982874 - by Alura - 12-05-2006, 04:50 AM
Rate the Roleplay Above You, Version 5982874 - by Inactive Janemba - 12-05-2006, 10:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)