12-05-2006, 10:57 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
Pikkon:
I really like your spar with Murasaki, I've read some of your previous posts and though it was obvious you had some quality, I still didn't see how you managed to get into RB. But reading the spar I'm begining to see how good you are. You put so much detail into every move, (detail is probable one of my biggest weakness's so I appreciate someone who can put alot of detail into a post.) I don't know what else to say really, it wasn't perfect but it grabbed my attention and I really enjoyed reading it. Basically just keep up the good work. =P
Eh I didn't really want critism, I just wanted to praise Pikkon =D if you want to look at my last post and give me some advice go for it.
Well I read a few of your post and each were damn near perfect. Nice length, great grammer, kept me interested in your story. So I give you 9.5/10, just cause you can always improve.
Janemba vs Pui Pui
