Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rate the Roleplay Above You, Version 5982874
#10
Well it set the background of the RPing to come for a bit, that was nice. Detail seemed good. I had no problem becoming bored while reading it.Obviouslt I have nothing bad to say about the RP. Cept after the italicized 'perfect, maybe a comma should go there?

Here's Retane:
Ties of Death
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Rate the Roleplay Above You, Version 5982874 - by Inactive Janemba - 12-05-2006, 10:57 PM
Rate the Roleplay Above You, Version 5982874 - by Mal Nova - 12-06-2006, 02:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)