Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Any thoughts on my first rp?
#4
I don't like the dashes, you'd think it would help with reading it, but it doesn't. There's really no need for a double paragraph in there either, just the one will suffice. I think you're also using the elipses too often.

Sorry I can't assist with much more then that, but it's enough to ease the eyes a little when reading it. Though that's personal preference on whether or not you would want to keep those in. I read the rest and as far as content goes, it's good
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Any thoughts on my first rp? - by Old Dende - 12-05-2006, 10:49 PM
Any thoughts on my first rp? - by Shun - 12-05-2006, 11:07 PM
Any thoughts on my first rp? - by Old Dende - 12-06-2006, 03:52 AM
Any thoughts on my first rp? - by Downy Peach - 12-07-2006, 12:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)