Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rad and Burter
#1
I already talk to Burter abuot this, and he's told me to post it. I've discussed switching my character with him. i propose my switch to Android 16.

My reasoning. (I know you two have already heard this, but i might as well do it again for the sake of the interrogation that is sure to follow)

I believe that I've given Nappa quite a shot, but i've realized that rping him can become rather dull and repetitive. I've tried two different methods of rping Nappa, one the natural "saiya-jin brute" that all his blood are designed to be. The other was a loner, and quite type of character. The typically saiya-jin fighter, always wanting to fight no matter what the situation is quite frankly not the type of person i want to roleplay. That is exactly why i tired being a loner for a while. As a rped Nappa this way, i looked at him as a loner and thought it just doesn't seem right to have someone who looks like this and has a heritage the way Nappa does and have him anything but the typical "kill all" saiya-jin.

I don't want to write as someone who is of the saiya-jin heritage because i can't stand having to be that kind of person. I would glady change his outlook, and i have tried, but what IS the point of being a saiya-jin if you don't actually want the whole saiya-jin package? (i dunno if you catch my meaning). I want to change to 16 so that i can rp him as a more gentle, and think first fight later type of character. I've tried this with Nappa, and it didn't work one bit.

I sat up last night after my conversation with Burter trying to think of ways I can make Nappa better so that i don't have to go through with this switch, but with every idea came a result that seemed stupid when in the body of a saiya-jin.

Yes i know that i COULD rp Nappa as the type of person i want 16 to be, but i just don't SEE Nappa becoming a good character like that. I see Nappa as a fighter by nature, and i don't think i could change him and make it work.

I think Pikkon, Paragus, and Yamcha could verify that I have in fact tried to change his complete being during my last few weeks on Namek, and the beginning two weeks on Vegeta. But to me it all looked stupid for someone like hiim to do it, so i went back.

That is my argument, i'm ready for whatever you throw at me.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62&dateline=1269533460]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Rad and Burter - by Aiden - 12-11-2006, 08:30 PM
Rad and Burter - by Kaden - 12-11-2006, 08:57 PM
Rad and Burter - by Aiden - 12-11-2006, 09:04 PM
Rad and Burter - by Kaden - 12-11-2006, 09:34 PM
Rad and Burter - by Aiden - 12-11-2006, 09:53 PM
Rad and Burter - by Kaden - 12-11-2006, 10:03 PM
Rad and Burter - by Aiden - 12-11-2006, 10:14 PM
Rad and Burter - by Kaden - 12-11-2006, 10:23 PM
Rad and Burter - by Aiden - 12-11-2006, 10:31 PM
Rad and Burter - by Kaden - 12-11-2006, 10:34 PM
Rad and Burter - by Aiden - 12-11-2006, 10:52 PM
Rad and Burter - by Kaden - 12-11-2006, 10:55 PM
Rad and Burter - by Aiden - 12-11-2006, 10:56 PM
Rad and Burter - by Alura - 12-11-2006, 11:19 PM
Rad and Burter - by Aiden - 12-11-2006, 11:22 PM
Rad and Burter - by Kaden - 12-11-2006, 11:29 PM
Rad and Burter - by Aiden - 12-11-2006, 11:32 PM
Rad and Burter - by Kaden - 12-11-2006, 11:35 PM
Rad and Burter - by Aiden - 12-12-2006, 12:12 AM
Rad and Burter - by Ashe - 12-12-2006, 02:54 AM
Rad and Burter - by Tamsin - 12-17-2006, 04:02 PM
Rad and Burter - by Ashe - 12-17-2006, 06:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)