Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rad and Burter
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Nappa
I understand fully that i more than likely have done this to myself, and i'm retarded for doing it. I could just simply change the attitude of my character liek i've done in the past, but i'm almost positive i would not like the outcome. Not because i don't like Nappa, but because i don't think a saiya-jin should be anything other than a saiya-jin.

There's really nothing to say to that. You just flatly stated you have no intention of trying to change your character. You'd rather just give up on it.

Quote:Yeah, for the most part I play Raditzu as something of a brute, but that's completely personal preference. It wouldn't matter what race he was. The fact that he's a saiyan just gives me an easy excuse for it. Heh... actually, the whole "bloodlusting saiyan" thing wasn't really what I had planned, its just what Rad turned into. And I'm quite pleased with the outcome.

I bolded my actual point.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Rad and Burter - by Aiden - 12-11-2006, 08:30 PM
Rad and Burter - by Kaden - 12-11-2006, 08:57 PM
Rad and Burter - by Aiden - 12-11-2006, 09:04 PM
Rad and Burter - by Kaden - 12-11-2006, 09:34 PM
Rad and Burter - by Aiden - 12-11-2006, 09:53 PM
Rad and Burter - by Kaden - 12-11-2006, 10:03 PM
Rad and Burter - by Aiden - 12-11-2006, 10:14 PM
Rad and Burter - by Kaden - 12-11-2006, 10:23 PM
Rad and Burter - by Aiden - 12-11-2006, 10:31 PM
Rad and Burter - by Kaden - 12-11-2006, 10:34 PM
Rad and Burter - by Aiden - 12-11-2006, 10:52 PM
Rad and Burter - by Kaden - 12-11-2006, 10:55 PM
Rad and Burter - by Aiden - 12-11-2006, 10:56 PM
Rad and Burter - by Alura - 12-11-2006, 11:19 PM
Rad and Burter - by Aiden - 12-11-2006, 11:22 PM
Rad and Burter - by Kaden - 12-11-2006, 11:29 PM
Rad and Burter - by Aiden - 12-11-2006, 11:32 PM
Rad and Burter - by Kaden - 12-11-2006, 11:35 PM
Rad and Burter - by Aiden - 12-12-2006, 12:12 AM
Rad and Burter - by Ashe - 12-12-2006, 02:54 AM
Rad and Burter - by Tamsin - 12-17-2006, 04:02 PM
Rad and Burter - by Ashe - 12-17-2006, 06:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)